Gacha Apple گاچاسیب
Gacha Apples (Saib) are one of the major varieties found in Pakistan. Other types include Golden Delicious, Red delicious, Kala Kulu, Kaja, Amri, Mashhadi, and Kashmiri. Buying fruits online is generally not something people are used to yet. However, with the passage of time, the culture of online grocery shopping in Pakistan has shown positivity. It is a sign of acceptance and no one satisfies the growing curiosity factor like Selly.pk. The grocery app for Android users is a living example of efficiency and honest grocery delivery right at your doorstep.
Online fruits at Selly.pk have a class of their own and much better in quality as compared to the market in general. The reason behind this is the persistent effort of our Quality Assurance (QA) experts who check the fresh fruits and vegetables for their quality and discard anything that appears shady. The checks and balances at every step are there so that you and your loved ones can have the best products in the comfort of your homes. It is not always easy to buy fruits on our way home because lives are busier with more work cut out for each person.
As of a report in 2012/13, we imported apples from countries like New Zealand (Royal Gala), China (Fuji), Iran and Afghanistan. However, Gacha Apples are a local product with a smaller size. The irresistible sweet taste will, at least, make you eat two more apples in one go. The most important part, the rates, is a big relief. Their price is a lot less than the foreign products and the pricey imports.
We need to cultivate more varieties of apples to make this land self-sufficient and independent. The proverb “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” refers to the power of this miracle food. What makes them so special? They are full of antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. Do give us a call if you are interested in availing these priceless benefits. We offer quick online grocery delivery in Lahore as we don’t like to keep you waiting.
MahaAug 07, 2018
I never had a good experience of shopping Apple; they were usually blue mold. But, Selly delivered me the shiny, fresh Gacha Apples with remarkably sweet taste at the optimum rates. I am inspired by your quality.
Mehrunisa BatoolAug 09, 2018
I was having no time to visit the market, and then I learned about you. I ordered Gacha Apples to try the quality. It was an outstanding experience; the quality was incredibly good, with blemishless skin and sweetest taste.
Gacha Apple Nutritional Value
Apple nutrition is tremendous and, thus, the name nutritional powerhouses suit them. Vitamin C (antioxidant) in them fights free radicals and reduces their impact on the blood cells. It also keeps us away from infectious diseases.
• The vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, and B-6 help in maintaining the nervous system and the red blood cells.
• The presence of dietary fiber has numerous benefits. According to one study, it prevents bad cholesterol from entering the bloodstream and makes us immune to certain illnesses.
• Phytonutrients help us put up a great fight against those lawless rebels, free radicals. Grocery home delivery in Lahore through Selly.pk will bring these apples to your doorstep in an hour.
• Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, and potassium each have their own set of pros.
The nutritional value per 100 grams of Apple has -
• 52 Kcal energy
• 13.81 g carbohydrates
• 85.56 g water
• 0.26 g protein
• 1 mg Sodium
• 4.6 mg vitamin C
• 6 mg Calcium
• 5 mg Magnesium
• 11 mg Phosphorus
• 107 mg Potassium
Apart from the benefits mentioned above, the following plus points should make apples a mandatory part of our diet.
1. According to the American Diabetes Association and doctors here as well, diabetics are allowed to eat apples. The miraculous nature of this super fruit starts right here. Most of the fiber and antioxidants are in the skin so consume apples with their skin intact. Online shopping in Pakistan offers small-sized Gacha apples which are perfect for people with diabetes.
2. We can easily avoid the risk of strokes.
3. Apples activate the brain function and help mice show improvement in their memory disorders. Hence, it is safe to say that they may help humans with Alzheimer's disease.
4. Consumption of a wide variety of fruits and vegetables including apples may prove to be a wall against breast cancer. It’s not a hardcore fact, but a lot of recent evidence supports the idea.
5. Some types of apples may have a positive impact on the good gut bacteria. This bacteria, apparently, plays a key role in keeping us away from obesity.