Garlic China لہسن چائینہ
Speaking from practical knowledge, Garlic Desi لہسن and Ginger ادرک paste is what revitalizes the taste of the food recipes whether they involve meat, whole grains or vegetables. Without Garlic, we are unable to enjoy meat or indulge in the true fragrance of a well-cooked vegetable dish. Online grocery shopping allows us to shop for Garlic (Lehsun) from the comfort of our homes, conveniently. Selly.pk is an online grocery store with set goals to sell only export quality products. Ordering garlic online gives you a chance to experience the difference between Selly.pk and other stores.
Fresh vegetables and fruits have benefits beyond recognition. There is no excuse that one may give to avoid the nature’s gift to mankind in the form of fruits and veggies. Hence, making use of garlic means giving priority to your health! However, the person peeling the garlic is left with a strong garlic smell on their hands. Using parsley leaves and rubbing them together helps in getting rid of that smell.
A tip is to add chopped garlic cloves instead of the crushed version to incorporate a milder taste to the recipe. But, if you have crushed the garlic already, you may add a pinch of salt to neutralize the intense flavor.
Garlic China لہسن چائینہ - Nutritional Value and Health Benefits
Garlic is an excellent source of vitamin B6. The other nutrients present are manganese, selenium, and vitamin C. Phosphorus, calcium, potassium, iron and copper are there to assist the overall health. Instead of eating raw garlic, use it as part of the cooking recipes.
We managed to extract a few benefits from a long list of points.
• Garlic fights against the cardiovascular disease by decreasing low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and bad cholesterol levels. It also increases good cholesterol levels, decreases platelet aggregation, and lowers blood pressure.
• Garlic boosts the immune system and acts as a shield against viral infections, cough, cold, and flu. It also proves to be a worthwhile enemy of cancer, ulcers, hemorrhoids and chest blockage.
• Garlic is a natural remedy for hair loss. It contains a high percentage of allicin which proves beneficial to the people suffering from hair loss. Massage your scalp with sliced cloves of garlic or to make things easier, add them to a bottle of olive oil.
• Allicin also maintains a stable weight so if you have a tendency to gain weight, using garlic is highly beneficial.
• Mosquitos don’t seem to like Garlic. During the humid season, when mosquitos are flying everywhere, keep some garlic cloves nearby or rub a solution of garlic on your arms and legs. They won’t bother you through the night.
Fresh fruits and vegetables have advantages apart from being good for the body. To consume them regularly is what makes us alive and achieve our short-term goals.